Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bermuda Triangle

I had a most enjoyable evening last night in what is Bermuda's answer to The Lamb, the lobby bar at the Hamilton Fairmont Hotel. If you stay long enough you are bound to bump into someone you recognise.

Last night I'd planned to see Alex Boswell, who is here with Lockton on business, and we had a few bottles of cold lagers and a right good chin-wag. Was great to catch up and then we turn around and we see James Bird with someone he introduced as his client, I wasn't sure though, if you know what I mean?

James was a former N&R FL manager and is now at JLT doing boring casualty stuff like Alex. Triangulations, burning cost less 10 blah, blah, blah. And suffice to say a quiet couple of beers turned out to be home at 1am a little trollied. Remember I will be upset if you come here on business or pleasure and not get in touch. Nobs

No comments: