Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My kinda town

Contrary to popular belief I am still alive. Many thanks to surprisingly many of you that checked in on my health and wellbeing, it is nice to be loved even though I haven't seen a lot of you for some time or in fact some of you I have never met. It is appreciated.

I will be briefly back in England next week but only at The Valley and in Eastbourne I'm afraid. I will plan a proper stay towards the end of the season when we will all go out and 'ave it.' Also by then I expect to have some news of a career change too.

The last four weeks has been bloody busy with work, I have done tons of travelling - London, Bermuda, Iowa, Cleveland, Detroit, Canada, Florida (twice), Charleston and Bahamas (the last two purely pleasure mind) - and with Chicago suffering it's 6th largest snowfall in history, then as you can imagine I have spent far too many hours stuck at airports.

I should be able to concentrate on the world's best fantasy league now, but we are a few weeks behind. So thanks for your patience and remember keep the If You's coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the way from the States to see PNE at the valley - a true fan indeed. I'll lob a pie your way from the away end.

martin

ChicagoAddick said...

You going too Martin?