Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If You - Megan McLeod

Brave Megan was first up with the If You questionnaire, thanks to lady from Mt Vernon, the home of the oldest theatre in the United States, don't you know?

Megan a closet gladiator who has some crazy dreams, and by the way have you any photographs of Jessica? More from Megan here:

If You
Name: Megan McLeod
Nickname: Megan
I Support: Man U
Birthplace: Mount Vernon Ohio, USA, Planet Earth

1) If you weren’t in insurance, what would you do for a living?
Sell my artwork.

2) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
Either Crush or Fury (all new season of American Gladiators has begun. Mondays 8, 7 central).

3) If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be?
A black wall. I’d want to be camouflaged. People hate flies.

4) If you could have those x-ray eyes that could see through clothing, who would you look at first?
If I couldn’t turn it off, I’d probably end up seeing my co-worker Jessica first since she’s the only person visible from my desk . If I have a choice… I’d go with Barack Obama. For political reasons.

5) If you could be any footballer past or present, who would it be?
Ronaldo’s foot skills would be pretty fun.

6) If you could change the team you support, who would you change it to?
I could and wouldn’t.

7) If you worked at airport security, who would you like to search knowing that you can be as obnoxious as you like?
George W. Bush. I would be very obnoxious. The obnoxiousest, as he might say.

8) If you were the Prime Minister or President, what would be the first thing you did?
Put on a suit.

9) If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you bought?
Am I still president? Probably a nicer suit.

10) If you could invent anything, what would it be?
Instantaneous Transporter. Goodbye commute. Hello Hawaii.

11) If you could have starred in a movie, which one would it be?
Dead Alive. I’m all about attacking zombies with a lawnmower.

12) If you could have been at any football game, which one would it have been?
One in which nobody was killed or injured.

13) If you could make one of your dreams real, which one would it be?
Not the one where I was chased by aliens, robots and the government. I had that one earlier this month. I do like the flying dreams, though.

14) If you could live the life of any person in history, who would it be?
Mileva Marić. She was married to Einstein. I mean, come on.

15) If you were born again, would you want to come back as the opposite sex?
Only if I could remember my past life and compare the two. If not, then I’d like to remain female. No offense, lads.

No comments: