Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is the title already won?

Breaking news 8888 Week 29 scores
Suzie is now 69…. sorry I lost my train of thought there, points ahead in the race for the 2005/06 N&R FL title. Is the race over I’m asking myself?

Fantasy stalwart’s Godders, Munden (currently sharing 2nd place), Waterman and Paull I’m sure would all disagree with those sentiments and the new female order of Hilary Ryan and Barwick & Higgs are very much in form. However while 69 points separates 1st from 2nd, only 37 separate 2nd from 8th.

And behind them all the way down to Kennett in 18th, could provide a team capable of finishing in the top 7.

Once again though the bottom half of the table had very few changes to it and unless someone can make some transfers or in Alan Waters case a few season's back sack themselves, I can’t see anyone from that motley crew making a run into a challenging position. Ok then, prove me wrong!

No comments: