Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Just a thought....

I'm sorry I didn't get to see many of you last week when I was back. It was pretty hectic although I did manage to get out with my old team on Friday which was a laugh. I don't know what Gumbsy will do when they knock The Gun down. He's as much a part of the furniture in there as the old birds upstairs.

I will start thinking about a summer evening's prize-giving, although it would help if I had all the poxy entry money - you know who you are! Ready will soon be on the hunt. Sorry, but it has come to this!

One person I did spot was Greg Harris, he didn't see me. Who was the lovely looking bird in tow Greg?

Finally good luck to Mark Wenman who has started a new job at BMS and congratulations to Alan Oakley for once again running the London Marathon without spilling a drop of his pint.

Nobs

No comments: