Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cheesey Knob

Breaking News 8888 Week 5 scores 8888 Breaking News
Blessed are the cheesemakers had a dreadful week 5. Only 22 points for the boy Kennett which saw him slip 11 places. Always a slow starter according to his missus, Ready & I had big hopes for Ian this season, but seems the pressure of a 9-5 job, with a 4 hour lunch is already taking its toll.

22 (two little ducks, see I've not forgotten) was also the score for Tatters top tips, his worst score of the season and on the back off 86 last time out - the beauty of fantasy football eh? Nigel bombs out of the top 10 to 11th.

Neil Cryer's Dale Allstars (is that named after Dale Winton, Neil? Don't you think Dale Winton looks like Francey with a suntan?) dropped 7 places to 34th after scoring 24. Kirstie Baillie who is no longer my stalker phoned me the other night to put the record straight, although I swear I saw her sitting in Fannie May's candy store peering over a Daily Record the other day on Michigan Avenue! Glasgow kiss scored 27 in case you are still interested.

No comments: