Monday, October 08, 2012

N&R Truth or Dare - Mark Sterry

And the first manager in the series is Tokio Marine's Underwriting Manager Mark Sterry. Enjoy:

1) If your significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?
There is no-one desperate enough to take me on – so no.

2) What is more important than money?
Nothing.

3) When have you broken your mother’s heart?
When ‘I married my wife.

4) When was the first time you had your heart broken?
18.

5) When is it alright to mix love and business?
See question 1.

6) When have you been fired from a job?
Not yet – but working on it.

7) When have you had to walk away in shame?
Every time I have a putter in my hand.

8) Assuming every man/woman has their price, what is yours?
About £10m – or a blow job.

9) If you will be given a chance to become invisible for one day, what would do with this ability?
Sit in the female changing room of L A Fitness.

10) If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?
Put my house on the largest odds bet I could find.

11) What is the first physical feature you look for in someone you are attracted to?
I’m a breast man.

12) What is a rumour you spread that you knew was not true?
Reidy was going for a hair transplant.

13) Who was your first crush with?
Too long ago to remember or possibly I had to walk away in shame and is therefore erased from my memory.

14) When have you seen sexual harassment in the work placement?
Every summer party.

15) If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
A young Demi Moore and I would have to play with my tits – all day long.

No comments: