Monday, October 22, 2012

Message from Ready

Good morning all. Most of you will be aware that I am still seeking a new position within the London Market. I would be grateful if you would keep your ears open on my behalf and make me aware of any opportunities you may become aware of or pass my contact details on to the appropriate person or organisation. My contact details are:-

keithyread@hotmail.com

Mob No 07854 453508

I also want to make people aware that I will be happy to take up any temporary positions, particularly with the busy year end quickly approaching. Ideally this would be within a broking capacity but any other positions would be considered.

Please feel free to pass this message to any colleagues or Brokers/Insurers to which this may be of interest.

I thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Regards
Keith

No comments: