Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jokes of the week

Thanks to Wardy for these.

Ji Sung Park was the first person 2 give the game away. He's been calling him Lyin Giggs all season.

A film is being made about "a footballer who takes out a super injunction to stop a Welsh girl revealing their affair" it's going to be called "Saving Ryans Privates."

The government are introducing a tuition fee for low ability students who have no hope of achieving anything in life, it's called the 'Avram' Grant.

West Ham are 16/1 to gain promotion from the championship. So for those who do not understand betting, if you place a £10 bet, you lose £10.

Two Scouse cellmates, both writing letters home, one turns to the other and says.
"Ow d'ya spell Darryl?" The other chews the end of his crayon for a second before replying "Y'don't know anyone called Darryl?" "I know!" replies the first "I'm writing to me Mam an I'm asking for a pair a shoes Darryl fit me!"

Last night I was awoken by four West Ham fans outside my house playing football with a hedgehog. I was absolutely disgusted and just about to call the RSPCA when the hedgehog went 1-0 up!

No comments: