Thursday, September 16, 2010

My kinda town

Sorry for the lateness of the season's fantasy scores so far. I have been doing a lot of travelling and had very little time in front of a computer these last few weeks.

This past weekend I was in Chicago and had a wonderful, if hectic 4 days visiting old friends and old memories. I also managed to catch up with Messrs Feldbruegge and Malloy to present them their winnings from last season on Thursday night.

Sadly I missed Paul and Davor but Michael Stout did join us as did others (including my 10-month old) in The Bar (imagine the New Moon with napkins) as we downed drinks before heading to the Purple Pig, a restaurant with the tagline Cheese, Swine & Wine.

This time of year in Chicago is my favourite time. The weather was beautiful and the city was as dramatic as always. I'll be back soon.

No comments: