Friday, March 14, 2008

Hypocrit

Yawn, yawn, stretch, stretch, scratch, scratch.

Ooh, what should I do today? What little industry that I know nothing about can I attempt to really screw, make those bastards pay for having the audacity to make money for their shareholders, boost employees pensions, work hard for their clients and make their staff happy.

Oh how about those nasty insurance brokers. They have too much money and they have too much of a good time. I mean it's alright if I buy 200 condoms down at Costco and get a discount for bulk buying but those insurance bores, they are steering and leveraging all over the bloody place. They're crooks.

Right, that's it I'm going after those losers, just after I checked my share portfolio and my inheritance and then, oh hang on what day is it? Tuesday? Oh hang on Tuesday night is Ashley. Oh those insurance crooks can wait, I'm off to get laid. Why not? There's nothing wrong with that is there?

No comments: