Thursday, January 31, 2008

If You

Some of you more senior N&R FL figures will know that Nobby & Ready used to issue a little questionnaire every season, well what better time to bring it back we thought as we have gained so many new players over the last couple of season’s.

I will send each of you the 15 questions, entitles If You, and would love it, absolutely bloody love it, if you spent 30 minutes of your valuable time completing the little ditty, explaining answers wherever you can.

I know that you all worry that it won’t be as funny as my stuff, but please don’t. If it is not funny, then simply I will throw it is the trash, as they say here, if it passes the test, then it will published on the Nobby & Ready Fantasy League blog.

I hope as many of you share your secrets, I promise that they will not be sent onto your bosses, the Post Magazine or Insurance Insider. Don’t worry you haven’t got much of a career to ruin anyway.

Thanks and good luck
Nobby & Ready

No comments: