Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all. I hope hangovers have sufficiently receded if not credit card bills and itchiness.

I had a nice break from work, obviously on cultural grounds I had Boxing Day off, whilst most of the rest of the country went back to work. I then decided to work from home the rest of the week although finding it hard to justify drinking tea and painting my closets on my Time-Track (TM) sheet.

Christmas was nice, you know quiet. TV wasn't the same though. Judge Judy and The Biggest Loser re-runs are not quite the same as Only Fools and Parky. In fact when I rang my Mum & Dad on Christmas Day, they were watching old Only Fools back to back on UK Gold. Anyone else do that?

New Years was pleasant, quiet meal, nice bottle of red, silly hat at 12 midnight and something to blow on. I'm not a big New Year fan to be honest, amateur night really isn't it? Managed to text a few of you - if I didn't - then all the very best for 2008. I text Kirsty but she clearly couldn't get a signal in Romford and wrote back asking who I was. Cheek.

Anyway - keep up the good fantasy football work and all the very best for a prosperous and healthy 2008.

Nobby & Ready

No comments: