Monday, September 24, 2007

My kinda town

Liz Keiller left Chicago today after a weekend of eating me out of tortilla chips and guacamole and drinking me and about 5 bars in the city out of pinot grigio and tequilla.

I don't remember Liz being much of a margarita drinker down the Jumbo but she certainly got the taste as she drunk about 24 of them on Saturday night. Those who know her will also be very pleased that she still buys $50 bottles of wine and then pours sparkling water on top of it. Don't see the point myself but imagine it is like throwing up after having a bloody good curry, i.e. a complete waste of fucking money.

She was in great form, happily living together with her trucker of a boyfriend in Watford, where their live consists of pinot grigio, pellegrino and yorkie bars. She seemed very happy to be out of the insurance market, although I did mention that if I was being brutally honest Corney & Barrow and Balls Brothers were not officially considered to be markets.

She asked me to pass her love onto everyone particularly Ready, who she remembered had made a love-pact to marry about 15 years ago, but he ran off to Thailand instead. Ready got a gorgeous looker and Liz got a balding trucker - there is no justice in this world.

No comments: