Monday, September 17, 2007

My kinda town

Been on a bit of travelling spell since the week 3 scores. So late with week 4 I'm afraid. I was in Las Vegas for a stag, sorry bachelor party. It was a good time then last week I was in New York working long days and drinking long nights, all with very important people you know....

No time to meet up with Barry, not that you're not important, sorry mate. This weekend I have an old mate coming to visit me in Chicago who some of you may remember. Liz Keiller, now a stay at home, well girlfriend I suppose. She has been a lady of leisure since she left Aon almost 2 years ago. I'm looking forward to seeing her. Then my brother is here, so pretty much after tonight I will be on the lash every night for 2 weeks.

That's it and just one further thought. Why do Americans have to supplement their lite beer drinking bollocks with rounds of shots? Why not just drink a stronger beer? Far more sensible in my book.

No comments: