Wednesday, July 04, 2007

At last

Sorry this has taken so long to get out. I did most of it ages ago, but then had family in town and then I flew to London (was nice to see a few of the boys for a pint) and all along I planned to write a bit about each manager and never got around to it.

However, before the end of season drinks on Tuesday 24th July (see below for more details) I will give my very intelligent thoughts on all of your performances, and it won't all be complimentary!

Also on the 24th I will be giving out the prizes and will be collecting next years entry money. Next year by the way, anyone not paying within the first few weeks will get thrown out of the league, cos this is losing me money.

So, here it is.... the N&R FL 2006/07 final newsletter....

Enjoy, Nobs

No comments: