Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank you

This is the emotional bit. I have always tried to put a lot of effort and fun into the things I do in my life. I've not always been successful but no one could ever knock me for not trying.

The N&R Fantasy league started in my head, probably with a beer in my hand, 11 years ago and effort and fun is what this has always been. It is time consuming and life and work takes up a lot of my time, but fortunately I have always tried to balance this with doing things for me, and particularly things that make me smile and which I enjoy.

The N&R FL is one of these and with help from various people and in particular Mark Simmons & my old partner Ready, the N&R FL has been a constant in my life and it has been a great way of keeping in touch with old mates, meeting new people and introducing stoopid Americans to the beautiful game.

Thanks for reading, calling and emailing - it makes it all worthwhile.

Have a great summer,
Nobby

No comments: