Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome

I have around 45 entries to this years competition. Thank you. Some of you are hardened regulars and some are new, so belt up, sit back and enjoy.

I have a plan up my sleeve to change the format this year, I will let you know shortly. All the entry money goes to prizes including a weekly £5 for the best 7-day score. Prize monies will be announced in due course and be paid in full at season end.

I will keep this blog updated every day or so once the season starts and for those that are ever slightly interested in my life in Chicago, you can read more here. Please feel free to comment, I like to make this as interactive as possible. I am on holiday next week, so this site will be quiet until I get back.

The links on the sidebar are for you to use. Player lists, injury information, stats, rumours - please don't complain "you haven't a clue what is going on" This is 2006, get a computer.

Please stick to your promises and send me or my parents cheques or pass money to Ready or Glenn or anyone else you vowed to pay. I will also put on here my bank details so you can pay online. Cheers.

Good luck
Nobby & Ready

No comments: