Monday, March 27, 2006

My kinda town

I've had a very hectic few months, which has meant I have not kept this up as much as I would have liked. However in the next few days I will bring this baby right up to date and announce the 2005/6 prize monies.

I am still owed some money, PLEASE send a cheque to my parents. The address is always on my emails. I will send out another reminder tomorrow to those that still owe. Lee Baughan & Ready will also accept payments.

The other thing I will be doing in the next few days is announcing a new end of season play-off competition. Keep an eye on www.nobbyandready.blogspot.com.

Also if you have 10 minutes please fill in the My Life & Times questionnaire. Copy will be attached to the weekly email.

Work has been busy here, the property market because of a few gusts of wind last summer in Florida - it's only full of crinkly old ladies anyway - has turned rather hard. Bit like Sweaty when he sees a new girlfriend's bathroom!

I did get promotion recently, which is nice, although brings even more work. But hey, more ex's and more excuses to be out of the office. Remember if you ever want to know what I'm upto in Chicago check www.chicagoaddick.blogspot.com.

Nobs

No comments: