Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back home to see the Addicks hold the Blueski's

Last week I took a flying visit back home to catch up with family and stuff - I didn't come into the city, so don't worry you didn't miss out on buying me a drink!

I did venture as far as the Fulham Broadway though as Ready kindly invited me, courtesy of his Plastic Chelsea boss, to the Chelsea v Charlton game. Dom Barrett and Kilpo joined us for the 1.30pm Sunday kick off. Of course it was a great result for the Addicks, and thoroughly deserved too.

We sat amongst Chelsea fans, and although Ready kept a close reign on me, my actions and voice would have gotten me killed in the 80's at the 'old Bridge.'

Quite rightly the day was preceeded and suceeded by plentiful amount of beers and I would like to thank Ready very much for the scarce opportunity to see my beloved Addicks. It was a great day and good to see Kilpo and Dom on good form too.

That reminds me to wish both Dom and Barry Plummer all the very best in their new jobs at Aspen Re.

Nobby

No comments: