Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ready's Benfleet Bet - Suzie simply the breast

You probably expect me to use this segment to talk about Suzie's breasts but that would be incredibly rude so we are going to talk about her lesser known talent of gambling.

Suzie nustled all aside to claim the £25 prize and I will personally slip the crispy notes inside her brasserie when we next meet, not that this is about her boobs or anything. No we are congratulating Suzie on a magnificent set of perky predictions.

Back in very nippy January our Suzie guessed the most correct FA Cup scores to stick her chest out beyond the rest of the team managers to win first prize.

She scored a wonderous and vivacious 40(d cup) points to earn her top rack and the first prized assets of the season.

Oh, I think I've been watching too much Benny Hill on BBC America.

For the record Barry Paull came 2nd and Nigel Tatlock 3rd. I need a nice lie down on something soft!

No comments: