Monday, January 24, 2005

Just a thought....

Half-way through the season and I note that we are approaching 1,500 hits on the website, which ain't bad when you consider the IT police at AIG, Zurich, Aon UK and XLRe, who between them have a fair number of managers in the league, won't allow access. I have to say I do love doing the newsletter and writing it online does allow me more freedom. If anyone's got any thoughts or ideas on how we can improve it or on stuff they would like to see, then drop me an email.

Don't forget if you want to read a more serious (well occasionally more serious) take on my life in Chicago, then visit www.chicagoaddick.blogspot.com

The league table is very close with plenty of battles going on up and down the table and remember I have a little surprise in store for later in the season.

There are a couple of manager's who have yet to make a transfer. Remember a fresh pair of legs could turn your season round - don't be shy. The deadline is every Tuesday at 5pm GMT (11am CST) - an email will suffice.

Finally Nobby & Ready would like to wish the best of luck to Danny Rose who recently started a new job with John Clare's syndicate in Lloyds.

No comments: