Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Comments please

Now don't be shy, the comments link after each posting is meant for precisely that. I want to make the website as interactive as possible. Many manager's send me emails, but how about sharing your bollocks with everyone else?

I will try to update the site every couple days with whatever shite comes into my head, the scores accompanied by an email with the table will come out weekly. Week 3 scores will be posted by the end of this week.

I am still working on the prize money allocation - it's a bit like waiting for an AIG reinsurance order form - works of art don't happen overnight!

I have had really good feedback on the website idea - we have had over 250 visits so far and only you boys and girls can access it, so that is great. The links section has also been well received, particulary the fantasy help section. I am trying to see if I can blag my way into the Daily Telegraph's Fantasy website so we can have the running individual player scores. Is anyone out there a member that can help me do that? Let me know.

I am expecting a new listing of players following the closure of the summer transfer window and will publish this as soon as possible. Remember the transfer deadline is every Tuesday at 5pm (and yes, I am sure of that Rob).

I also have a link to my own website What was the score? which is basically my ramblings on living in the land of the free and being a Charlton season ticket holder 4,000 miles away.

I hope everyone is fine and dandy? Write soon. Nobs

No comments: