Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No week 8 games

There were no week 8 games due to the European Championship qualifiers. Did you see that pile of poop? Unbelievable, I have said before that England bore the arse of me and finals aside, I actually don’t give a toss about how they get on, I really don’t. Davor who is in our office, who is a Croat, will probably be waiting for me to get back to the office next week to rip into me about why a country with 300,000 people, no economy or a worthwhile army can beat the inventors of the beautiful game. So fucking what? They have been more successful than us in recent competitions anyway and I would rather have a chain-smoking Slaven Bilic in charge that personality of an ant Steve McClaren, who is always dressed like he has been at a funeral and spends the whole 90 minutes writing down his weekly shopping list. You can imagine it can’t you?

Eggs
Sugar
Bread
Spray on hair
Personality

Rant over.

No comments: