Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stop the press - Savchenko scores

Breaking news 8888 Serie B week 7 scores
Savchenko Spurs, whose name I am surely not getting because either I am stoopid or Savchenko plays for Chelsea, were the week’s biggest movers at the top of Serie B.

Ryan’s 31 points meant that he hurdled 4 managers including his elder Ready in the table, whose Hannoi Utd fall to 5th.

2Infinity & beyond have made some transfers and are on the move in the right direction but the team to watch is Rose’s Rovers. Dan, who was bottom after week 1 is now in 8th place after 4 outstanding weeks.

Bollocks to Ballack slip out of the play-off places after 7 weeks in it. Wenners hitting a season low in week 7.

At the bottom Goonersmoan climb to 17 after scoring 36 points and Panzo’s Panthers fall to 22nd – hey Colin I wish I saw you last week because I packed my black shoes!

And talking of me, watch the old Nosbter because North of Crystal Palarse’s season starts now. Trouble is I will have to change my team name to 'The Unemployment Office North of Crystal Palarse!'

No comments: