Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to the 13th N&R FL

New, old, young and well ancient. You are all welcome to this year's Nobby & Ready's fantasy football extravaganza. This is where you will find all of the week's football hot topics. I as always, work permitting, will update every day or so and of course once a week the latest news from around the N&R FL will also circulate on here. Please feel free to comment or at least email Ready and I at the following addresses:

keith.read@layton-blackham.co.uk
simon_newport@agl.aon.com

This league to you newbies is all about interaction, known in the old days I believe as piss-taking. I work in Bermuda, Ready used to live in Thailand and still spends a lot of time there and without the N&R FL, which began in the mid-90's, we wouldn't have any friends left in London, or be nearly as rich!

We have 6 new managers and a couple who have come back to us - welcome. Some of you have been here since the beginning. We also have a few extra birds this time out, have no fear you will find Ready and I very fair on the sexism front.

The weekly scores come from the Daily Telegraph and come out around each Wednesday. I email the table out and link you back here for intellectual reporting of the week's events. If, for some reason your company block this, then let me know.

The very best of luck to each and one of you.
Nobby & Ready

No comments: