Thursday, April 04, 2013

Quotes of the week

"Talk about racism? That is absolutely stupid, stupid and ridiculous. The people who know me can change that idea quickly. When I was in England my best friends were Trevor Sinclair and Chris Powell, the Charlton manager - they can tell you everything about my character."

Paulo Di Canio explaining his unusual habit of pushing his right arm into the air like a salute.  

"Fed up with the money tweets, get over it,"

QPR defender Chris Samba has obviously got over the fact himself that he is pocketing a £100,000 a week.

"One of the reasons I never retired from the England team is because, if there's ever an opportunity to play for them again, I'm available,"
David Beckham at almost 38 still hopeful in adding more England caps to his 115.
 
"The race for the top four will be up until the end of the season but we are in the top four with a game in hand, we are in the semi-finals of the FA Cup and the Europa League quarter-finals, so it is a great season so far."

Rafa Benitez ingratiating himself further to Blues fans

"I have been a manager for 33 years and these last 12 months have been the hardest. I have given it my best shot, but, being honest, we haven't been good enough in the final third of the pitch."
Neil Warnock announcing that he has had enough at Leeds before the board agreed with him.

No comments: