Thursday, February 07, 2013

Is the table upside down?

Week 24 - MoW
Blow me down with a pint of Fosters. Rutts only won the MoW for week 24. No I am not shitting you. The man with a previous best score of 49 cruised to victory in week 24 with 81 wholesome points and if you can still buy a pint of Fosters for a fiver then the next one Brian is on us.

So if Rutts was top, how bloody badly did the rest of you lot do? Well next up was old fantasy stalwart Danny Rose who scored 61, 20 less than Brian, 3rd was Peter Doyle who got 51, 30 pts less than Brian. WTF as the kids say.

Hang on there, did I just write Peter Doyle. Doyley, Ginger Rabbit, the 3rd best score, Rutts winning. Fcuk me, Michael Stout was 4th with 49.... is the table upside flippin down??

I need a lie down.....

No comments: