Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

The last sequential date of the century and I suppose my life time, so a very appropriate day to go and have a few drinks.

I’m taking the team out for Christmas lunch today for a few pops and the first turkey of the season. We always back our lunch into a particular cocktail party that we get invited to. They hate us turning up a bit worse for wear, but if they didn’t make it so obvious then it wouldn’t be half as much the fun!

In between we have another date with another drinks party and it will be a full day, although hopefully I won’t be as bad as I was last Friday, which is another story.

We have been trying to finalise our plans for our Christmas trip home. We leave next Friday for London and will be schlepping around the M25 dropping off to see family and friends.

One of the younger members of my group decided that is was Christmas sweater day today. It’s early yet but so far I have been disappointed with the quality and it looks like mines going to win!

No comments: