Thursday, October 27, 2011

Announcement - Ready

As you may or may not know Ready left Bluefin on Friday, 14th October 2011. He is currently planning his next career move from home but will be in Thailand over Christmas.

He intends to make regular visits into the City and is looking for new opportunities within the London Market.

I know I am biased but in all my years, working in three countries, I have rarely come across a broker as capable, sagacious and venerated by his peer group on both sides of the fence as Keith. Frankly any team without 'a Ready' in it is missing a vital ingredient and believe me there is only one Keith Read.

I know he wanted me to thank those that he has yet to reach out to and will catch up with you soon.

If you hear of any possibilities or career opportunities please pass his contact details on to any potential interested parties, which are:

Email - keithyread@hotmail.com
Mob - 07854 453508

Thanks,
Nobby

No comments: