Friday, January 08, 2010

Letters

From the recent mailbag:

Dear Nobby and Ready,

I am going to set up a petition to make the fantasy league a men only tournament. I already have at least 10 supporters in my quest.

My reasons for this are......Kirsty B is at the top of the league (this is not the first time this has happened) and in previous years we have had Soozie Sausage as a winner and the AIG girls have also been up there.

There is clearly some foul play going on here as there is no way that a girl would have the knowledge to pick a decent team to win the league and I have inside knowledge that these so called 'past winners' have been helped in their selection by much wiser, football savvy men.

I do not impose myself on their knitting clubs or go to the Lloyds netball tournament and pretend I know what I'm talking about.

This is PC gone mad and I think you need to do something about it.

May I categorically state that this has absolutely nothing to do with my poor performance in the fantasy league this year or the fact that I have not had 1 manager of the week award and I'm not bitter.

These girls should stick to doing girlie things like concentrate on not breaking their nails and looking filthy for us men to ogle at in Lloyds.

I await your response with anticipation.

btw, happy new year to you and yours.
Paul Kelleher

No comments: