Thursday, August 14, 2008

Letters

Dear Nobby & Ready

Before I announce my team for the FFL 2008-209 season I would like to make a formal complaint to the N&R FFLC (Nobby and Ready Fantasy Football League Chairman) about the conduct of one of my fellow manager's.

On the evening of Tuesday 5th August I kindly allowed Miss K Baillie (Manager of Glasgow Kiss FC) to look after my coveted FFL winners trophy so that she could feel what it was like to be a winner. Unfortunately Miss Baillie was not a very gracious loser and when it was returned to me it was not in the same condition as when I lent it to Miss Baillie.

It appears that the footballer atop my trophy now has a very painful looking broken ankle and he is finding it difficult to stand straight without sellotape being wrapped around his leg (I am currently out of superglue).

I am disgusted at the behaviour of my peer and urge The N&R FFL to take strong action against Miss Baillie and any other Manager's who think that they can behave in this way.

Sincerely
Paul Kelleher
Nobby & Ready will consider a points reduction at the next extraordinary meeting Pk. Luton got docked 30 points for past demeanours such as banning away fans, having a plastic pitch, and not having their seats bolted to the stand properly when Millwall came to visit. Therefore we will judge Kirsty on that basis.

No comments: