Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost there

Just one more game then, and only Portsmouth players will earn points this Saturday in the FA Cup final. Unfortunately if you have Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in your team or Robbie Fowler, you probably picked your team from an old list. Kirsty? You have Jimmy Floyd?

In the next week or so I will knock out this season's final table, the newsletter, the prize winners, a look at each manager and any other weird and funny stuff I can think off.

I am still waiting on my move to Bermuda and am waiting for a date. If my contact details change I will of course let you know. A summer end of season drinkie poos is planned and Ready and I will advise the date.

Meanwhile a few dates for your diary:

Wed 21st May - Champions League Final
Man Utd v Chelsea (Moscow)

Thursday 22nd May - final SPL games
Aberdeen v Rangers (Pittodrie)
Dundee Utd v Celtic (Tannadice Park)

Saturday 24th May - Championship play off final
Bristol City v Hull City (Wembley)

Saturday 24th May - Scottish Cup final
Queen of the South v Rangers (Hampden)

Sunday 25th May - League One play off final
Leeds Utd v Southend or Doncaster (Wembley)

Monday 26th May - League Two play off final
Rochdale or Darlington v Stockport or Wycombe (Wembley)

Wed 28th May - Friendly International
England v USA (Wembley)

Saturday 7th June - Euro 2008 start (Austria and Switzerland)

No comments: