Thursday, December 20, 2007

New N&R questionnaire

Those N&R old timers will remember that Ready and I used to issue a annual questionnaire with some frankly ridiculous questions to each of our managers. Based originally on a football programme player in profile type article or a 4-4-2 one on one thingy, you know pre-match meal, favourite actress, first car, that kind of thing.

Well last year I didn't do one, but I am thinking of bringing it back this season and I do have some rather pertinent if not obnoxious questions to ask you managers. I will work on it over Christmas and hope to email it out to everyone in the next week or so.

Remember there is no pressure. I just want honest answers. If you can't be honest, then make sure it's damned funny!


Oh, and Rob remember the bar is very high.

No comments: