Thursday, November 22, 2007

Movers and Shakers

Some news from the managerial rollercoaster that is the Nobby & Ready Fantasy League. Howard Grace, manager of Carnarvon Kickers and keen cyclist has biked his way around to Lockton from Aon's facultative reinsurance team. Which is good news particularly for Alex Boswell because the casualty high-flier now has a fantasy team mate and Lockton will join the N&R Team Challenge with immediate effect.

When I was back last I met James Down for a cup of splosh and tried to help him on his forthcoming move to the United States with Aspen. Sounds like a great opportunity for James, who will leave at Christmas to work in Atlanta, as well as spending time in Boston.

Another manager who has already made the transition to the good old US of A is Greg Foulger. The high-flying Boys on Tour will now be managed Jurgen Klinsmann like from Miami, Florida. Greg, who has recently been doing more travelling than even me still works for RSA and I am sure he's enjoying the crazy nightlife in Miami. When I was last there I manged to lose my hotel key, my blackberry and my company credit card all in one night - it is that sort of place!

Good luck to all three of them.

No comments: