Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Please don't forget the entry money

In the immortal words of Bob Geldof. We want your fucking money. Please excuse my Irish accent, but if you have not paid yet, then please either do so by one of the following means:

1) Send my parents a cheque made out to me or drop it in my bank. Details as follows:

8 Paddock Gardens
Wannock
Polegate
E Sussex
BN26 5PW

2) Pop the money into my bank account in the UK. These are the details:

Simon J Newport
NatWest
Sort Code
56 00 18
A/C no. 08164193

3) Send a cheque or a check to me in Chicago at:

Simon Newport
Aon Risk Services
200 East Randolph Street
Chicago, IL
USA 60601

4) Pass it to Ready in the London Market. He will be on the prowl.

Any manager not paid up by early September will face expulsion from the N&R League - sorry, but we mean it!

No comments: