Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On the grapevine

I recently heard off and saw a couple of N&R FL connected folk in the good old US of A. I was in New Orleans minding my own business in Bourbon Street shopping for antiques the week before last and a bit of a commotion caught my attention and there was Chris Waterman bearing all for some purple beads. Not the way to get on but it certainly has done him no harm at AIG. By the way Chris, the boys want to know where you will be taking them to lunch this year?

I also heard from a very good source that Ged Stimson was in the country playing the role of best man at a mate's wedding. Apparently the page boy job was already taken. I understand the speech was a bit long but his northern monkey charm went down well with the hoy-peloy of Manhattan, NY.

The only problem came towards the end of the evening when Ged was giving the best looking bridesmaid the custominary tongueing but proceeded to fall off his orange crate.

No comments: