Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nobby stars in week 33

Breaking News 88888 Manager of week 33
Thank you, yes I know, it is very well deserved. About bloody time, do I hear? Oh, you shouldn't, I'm getting embarrassed....

Yes, Nobby stormed to the MoW award in week 33, cleverly biding his time in the pack before making his run to the title. A nearly record score of 36 points saw off all and sundry and propelled North of Crystal Palarse to a gravity defying 18th in the Championship. Now just a few points away from promotion, surely this is only the first fiver of many as Nobs starts his home run. Watch out everyone the Nobby love train is coming through....

..What's that? Eh? You mean I have to share the fiver? 3 ways? What the fuck! Jewelly and Dewbs got the same score as me? I demand a recount.... but don't I have it on goal difference or something? I am the bloody organiser you know....

No comments: