Thursday, February 22, 2007

My kinda town

Back from my travels, 3 weeks out of the office coinciding with the 3 coldest Chicago weeks of the winter. Nice.

I was in Florida for the Superbowl (not the match, just in a bar with some mates from the UK). See below for more. The City went pretty mad for it but they were always unlikely winners if we're honest.

I was then on Miami's South Beach working. Yes, I know life of a rock star. Then I went on holiday straight from Miami to South America. Argentina's Buenos Aries first then Uruguay.

The Argies think that they are European and very friendly they are too. Don't mention the war though - said it once, but think I got away with it. Whereas Uruguay is a bit of a throw back to days gone by. More on Uruguay here.

The highlight, apart from looking at the birds - I did enquire into Brazilians, but got blank looks - was the Tango, honestly that is right good and going to a River Plate match. More here on that.

But back now, suntanned, with my own Brazilian and ready to rock and roll and catch up on the N&R FL league. Week 24 below. 25 and 26 on there way plus all the other stuff like the Team Challenge and some more moans about Americans, of course.

Nobs

No comments: