Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My kinda town

I haven’t actually been in the office for 3 weeks, they have probably forgotten who I am, but I just checked and I am still getting paid. Right-on.

I was in what the American’s call Europe last week. Munich, Hannover, Amsterdam, London, Hornchurch, Eastbourne and Fulham were all stop off’s.

I saw some of the boys and girls on my travels. Rutts and Greg Harris I have already mentioned along with Lee Day, Gazza Long, Colm Kelleher and Trevor Young – was good to have some time with those boys. I also saw PK briefly, who was in attendance to see me present the 2005/06 N&R FL trophy to Soozie Syrett. Wow those breasts get better with age and Soozie’s aren’t half bad either.

I missed out on the Francey and Paull lunch as I had to leave the city Friday morning but don’t get pissed off I didn’t see you (oh, you’re not?), I was actually doing some work and that continues this week as I fly to Bermuda tomorrow morning, which I actually calculate as 8 whole hours in my place to unpack, pack, sleep and get back to the poxy airport again. The life of a rock star eh?

No comments: