Thursday, May 19, 2005

My kinda town

I get sent all kind of crap email at work. New lawnmowers, breast enlargement, singles clubs, mortgage offers, loans. All worthless crap. Why do people persist with sending this dross? Who opens an email and is offered a new inkjet printer and thinks "Just what I need" and buys the fucker?

We have a process here that we send all spam emails to a junk mail box where they are supposed to then be able to stop future content from the sender. I obviously am very cynical about this and think the people that work in this department all have plastic tits, cheap mortgages and a new lawnmower.

Anyway today I got sent a bit of a corker. Now if you are at work PLEASE do not click on the link. It may be the end of a flourishing career. Even you Sweaty!

This is what it I received today:

"38 Individuals are live on Webcams in our site right now. All within 10.5 miles of your home.
Here are the 3 nearest you:


1) Toni Tv - Blonde, D-cup, slim & sexy, studies at home
2) Student in 23 - Brunnette, 5'11/slim, loves to "webcam it" then personally visit afterwards.
3) Maureen live - Brunette, slim, loves webcam show-offs, likes daily companions. Single.


To see these 3 and the rest of the women/men in your area:
http://www.regusers.org/adc/fhcba/index.html "

How about that? There is a Maureen around the corner from my office. She's not up to much but I will find out if she has a webcam on her computer.

No comments: