Monday, December 27, 2004

My kinda town

It was great to see so many of you in the Jumbo last Monday. Ready was looking swell (or less swell) and I am sure you will join me in hoping that all of his pals out in Thailand are fine following yesterday's awful news.

I had a fun packed week at home and it was nice to have an extended stay to see as many people as possible. Christmas was quiet with my Mum, Dad and brother and it was a right pain in the arse having to drive back to Heathrow Boxing Day lunchtime whilst my brother was sitting in front of the Eastenders Omnibus drinking beer and eating cheese snips!

Boxing Day is another tradition that the Yanks have no concept of, they just get the one day of work which is Christmas Day (so the Friday this year) and are back at work today (Monday). Bag of shite really but a chance to get some crap sorted out, drink more beer and maybe get time to place my end of year renewal!

Hope you British boys and girls had wonderful Christmas' and Brian & Tim, when we going for a beer?

No comments: